Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Paranoid.

Have to admit, I was a little paranoid today. Haha! Woke up today with a flu/sinus, honestly at this point, I don't know how to differentiate the both. It all seems the same to me. So I came into the office and locked myself in the counselling room cos I thought I needed some rest. Slept for awhile and my nose was still runny, and I starting to imagine what if I had H1N1?! Hahahahahahaha! Of course (touch wood!) I hope I don't. But you know, you'll never know. After all, this morning's train was packed and I could have gotten it on the bus or at the interchange. Oh well, it's up to God right?

On a happier note, Serene's touching down in another... 2.5hrs!! :D Yayyy!! Was looking forward to picking her up today but since she's gonna hunt for ba chor mee with her dad later, I shall not deprive her of family time. :) So tonight, I'll go catch "Taking of Pelham 123" with babypops! Or should we just go for a nice dinner? Hmmm.. we'll see.


"Lonely lets me be,
for a while she sets me free.
I close my eyes and I dream of her.

She's lost in my arms,
her head on my heart.
And softly she whispers the words.."

Labels: