Thursday, August 06, 2009

BKK gone wrong.

So this time around was Bangkok gone wrong. Well, almost.. I enjoyed my first 2 days in BKK. Went to eat some authentic thai food the moment we landed, which including tomyum soup, lad moo(basil chilli minced pork), khai jiao(ommelete) and papaya salad! I think no one does thai food better than the thais, especially the khai jiao and papaya salad. Oh my, my mouth is watering now! Baby, shall we go BKK soon? :D I'll bring you to new places okay?

Day 2 was spent shopping at MBK. Shopping was great but we didn't buy much clothes cause everyone knows that we all buy shirts from Platinum. :) MBK is overpriced! So people who don't know BKK, buy clothes from Platinum okay? I always call it "A girl's paradise". We had Japanese for dinner and we went for massage that night! Went to a new place called "Body Tune". It was quite nice and slightly more expensive than Healthland. But both still good.

Day 3 was the start of my "BKK gone wrong". We were supposed head to Platinum to shop for clothes but my tummy wasn't feeling that well and as expected, I puked after I got out of the cab outside Platinum. -.- Story cut short, I puked an astonishing number of 4 times. What a trip!

So I went to the hospital and the doctor said that I had food poisoning. Gave me some medicine and asked me to eat light food. So for the rest of the trip, I ate 2 spoons of rice, a spoon of mixed veggies and I'm full. I had absolutely no appetite for more food. I'm so deprived of spicy thai food. :(

"Erm.. Can I get a thai chef to go please?"

Labels: