Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dozing off.

I'm so sleepy right now. I think I need to find something to do to take my mind off sleeping. I did think of going on my food runs, but I have a feeling I'll doze off in the van. Hmmmm.. maybe I'll do my runs tomorrow then. :) For the rest of the day, I will sit outside with the elderly and watch them play mahjong! Speaking of mahjong, I've been having cravings to play. Anybody up for a game or two?

Side step a little..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY!!! :D I miss you and I can't wait for you to come home and play guitar heroes with me and waffles! :)

August is here! My birthday's just around the corner. I'm going birthday present shopping with baby really soon for our respective presents. Can't wait to find my bag and show her hers. She's still trying to guess what bag I'm gonna get for her. :) On the other hand, I know what bag I'm gonna get. I'm just hoping that it won't be out of stock by next Fri/Sat.


"Could you bag us up please?"

Labels: