Friday, August 28, 2009

Home-cooked lunch.

It's finally Friday! Tomorrow's my birthday celebration with my family and a couple of friends who are relatively comfortable with my family. Mom's gonna whip something for all of us for dinner so I can't wait for that. :)

Aunty Lam and Shirley decided to cook lunch for me today. It was really sweet of them to cook for me cos Aunty Lam doesn't really like us to do any cooking in her kitchen, but for one day only, she was okay with it. So a big thank you to them. Lunch was perfect.

Went shopping on Wednesday for our respective presents. Basically we bought each other a bag. She bought me a Crumpler, and I bought her a Longchamp. I love my bag, and hers as well.:)

And tonight we're gonna celebrate our birthdays together! I've got a couple of surprises for her so hopefully everything will run smoothly. I hope she'll like it cos in my head it's fabulous.


"Je m'appelle Claude!"

Labels: